Hands On Practice 8.1 P.304
In this exercise I set up a table for the services page. Tables are commonly used for organization of information and to format the layout of an entire web page.
Tables begin with the label <table> and end with </table>. Each table row begins with a <tr> and ends with a </tr>. Each table cell begins with a <td> and ends with a </td>. The <th> tag can be used to distinguish column headings from table content.
The <caption> tag is most often used with a data table to describe contents. It is basically used to title your table. The example they give in the book is for example "Birthday List".
- Hands On Practice 8.1 P.304
- Hands On Practice 8.2 P.311
- Hands On Practice 8.3 P.318
- Hands On Practice 8.4 P.323
- Tables for Website Layout
- Website Case Study JavaJam Coffee House P.330
- Website Case Study Fish Creek P.331