Click Here to View Exercise
Hands On Practice 9.1 P.339
In this exercise I learned how to build an email form. The <form> tag is used to create the form. A form is usually made up of text boxes and buttons that send information to appropriate parties.
The code used for this form was
E-mail: <input type="text" id="CustEmail" name="CustEmail" /><br /><br />
<input type="submit" />
This form does NOT work because it has not been configured yet with any server-side processing.
(CGI) Common Gateway Interface is a server-side processing in which allows the form data to send email, writes to a text file, updates a database, and/or performs some other type of processing on the server.
- Hands On Practice 9.1 P.339
- Hands On Practice 9.2 P.351
- Hands On Practice 9.3 P.359
- Hands On Practice 9.4 P.365
- Tables and CSS for Form Layout
- Website Case Study JavaJam Coffee House P.376
- Website Case Study Fish Creek P.378