Click Here to View Exercise
Hands On Practice 9.3 P.359
In this exercise we are using Fieldset and Legend elements. This is an alternative way to layout a form instead of using tables.
The <fieldset> tag puts a visual cue around form elements to group them. For example, an outline or a border. The <legend> tag is the label for the group name.
Opening and closing Fieldset tags are placed at the beginning and ending of the form code. Where as the Legend tags are placed at the beginning and end of the form name. In this case it would be "Customer Information".
- Hands On Practice 9.1 P.339
- Hands On Practice 9.2 P.351
- Hands On Practice 9.3 P.359
- Hands On Practice 9.4 P.365
- Tables and CSS for Form Layout
- Website Case Study JavaJam Coffee House P.376
- Website Case Study Fish Creek P.378